VERTICAL PLATFORM LIFTS
Our vertical platform lifts are manufactured by Staying Home Corporation. This line of vertical platform lifts is safe, reliable and easy to operate. We can provide a vertical lift for practically any accessibility need: residential, commercial, indoors, outdoors, porch, enclosed, portable or a home elevator lift.
EASY TO OPERATE
With ergonomic wireless controls, our VPLs can support people with limited strength or difficulty in pressing small buttons. These controls make it easy to enjoy accessibility and aging in place.
With up to 750lbs of capacity, our lifts can support even the most robust powered wheelchairs.
A vertical platform lift takes up far less space than a ramp and, by using an all-electric drive design, we can offer some of the most compact units on the market today. For specific sizes please see the technical information section.
Every model can be configured to provide up to 14 feet of travel.
Whether you are looking for a way to “age in place”, prevent falls, outfit your home to contend with a new challenge, or access your home in flood zones, we have the expertise.
Our VPL is designed to have one of the smoothest and quietest drive systems on the market. This system avoids belt squeal and avoids vibration noise by isolating the motor from the main drive screw.
If you want to have your lift blend in with your home or building, we offer custom colors that can help you achieve this goal.
Used for: garages, porches, decks, or other home access points
– Small foot print for use in existing or new homes
– Configured every time for optimal safety
– Options to allow for calling and sending the platform
Perfect for accessing homes that are in flood prone or coastal areas.
– Motor and all electrical mounted at the top so avoid any water issues
– Perfect for accessing taller decks
– Great for extreme heat and cold due to our patented Zero-Load Start Design
A perfect solution for getting between floors of a house (existing or new)
– Multi-Stop Option available
– Less costly than a full elevator
– Can be installed with full height doors to ensure it does not compromise the attractiveness of your home
– Hallow 2”in Pit or a Ramp for access at lowest landing
– Can be retrofitted to your existing home or included as an option in a new home
Highly useful in schools, churches, or at venues with stages where access is required only from time to time or in multiple locations
– Non-permanent installation where temporary accessibility is required
– Limited to 52” of travel
– All the safety features built in to the standard Trus-T-Lift
Our Vertical Platform Lifts are designed to meet ASME A18.1/ CSA B613-0 / CSA B355 Safety Standards when properly equipped. While Staying Home Corporation VPLs meet national standards, it is imperative to check State and Local code requirements before installing to ensure compliance. All State and Local compliance is the responsibility of the purchaser. Some states may require fees for site preparation and permits.
28” Lifting Height 50.5”
52” Lifting Height 74.5”
72” Lifting Height 94.5”
96” Lifting Height 120.5”
120” Lifting Height 144.5”
144” Lifting Height 168.5”
168” Lifting Height 192.5”
Straight Through Access Platform
Deck length: 54”
Deck Width: 34”
Total Width: 49”
Adjacent Access Platform
Deck length: 54”
Deck Width: 40”
Total Width: 54”
Our lifts are equipped with an automatically folding end ramp and guard that locks firmly in place during operation. In a power failure, an emergency hand crank transports the wheel chair lift smoothly and safely to the lower level.
– Ergonomic wireless controls.
– 750 lb capacity.
– 8 feet/minute lift speed.
– Direct Geared Belt Drive.
– Non-load bearing back-up safety nut.
– Low maintenance.
– Non-skid platform surface for increased safety.
– Pre wired – plug 110V/15A wall outlet.
– Emergency manual operation.
• Control box accessible from carriage
• Durable powder coat finish
• U.L. and C.S.A. Certified