Butler Power Transmissions are custom made to fit your specifications.– Low voltage PLC control allows custom applications for three forward, stop, or reverse circuits.
21″ Length, 11″ Width, 17″ Height
MOTOR CONTROL (VARIABLE SPEED DRIVE)
Analog: 4-20mA and 0-10V (set point or PID input)
Digital: Discrete stop/run, direction, and jog inputs
Serial control: RS232 or RS485 (ASCll or Modbus)
0-35 RPM at approx 110 lb-ft through a 1” shaft located 1-3/4″ above base
– Variable frequency drive permits customization of acceleration, dual rate deceleration and jog functions.
– Lifetime lubricated worm drive.
– Emergency stop function disconnects the AC drive from the motor and applies braking force to the motor.
– Battery backup is available to provide at least five minutes of full load operation if necessary.
– Drives for batch processes where power loss would result in product loss.
– Drives for continuous processes where power loss would result in product loss.
– Drives for Conveyors carrying high value product where power interruption would result in product loss due to theft.
– Drives for Material lifters – lifting heavy components or product to work area.
– Drives for Material Feeders.
– Drives for low speed mixing.
– Drives for Packaging Machinery.
– Drives for personal lifts.